Once again, I would like to welcome you to StylezandKutz Mag!!! This will be our Philips Norelco QG3330 Multigroom Review. This article is written for our visitors who may be looking for some good information on these trimers. In this article, I will cover some of the basic details and description of these trimmers. Also, I will get into some of the ratings and reviews that you may find and where to find them. Afterwards, I will give my final take on these trimmers and direct you to where you can have more information as far as pricing and more.
Description & Details
In this particular section of thisPhilips Norelco QG3330 Multigroom Review, I will go over a few of the basic details and description of these trimmers which are:
- For complete styling and facial hair trimming, these trimmers come with 5 attachments which include a mustache trimmer, stubble comb, a nose trimmer, detail trimmer and also a beard trimmer
- For maximum flexibility, these trimmers have multiple length settings (up to 18 length settings)
- Water resistant (100% water resistant) for easy cleaning
- Can be used corded or cordless (rechargeable cordless). The run time actually goes up to 35 minutes and this is after a charge of 10 hours
According to the research that we have done on the Philips Norelco QG3330, this trimmers currently recieve a 4.2 out of a 5 star rating (this rating is from Amazon and is current to the date of the making of this particular review, ratings my change as the days go on). From the current number of customers who have left reviews and testimonials, which is 994:
- · 55% give them a 5-Star rating
- · 26% give them a 4-Star rating
- · 8% give them a 3-Star rating
- · 4% give them a 2-Star rating
- · 7% give them a 1-Star rating
Thank You for visiting and Please Be Sure to Visit BarberSuppliesOnlineStore.com for more information on different supplies and tools.