This Andis Fade Master Clipper Review is from the writers and research team of StylezandKutzMag Blogsite. We pride ourselves in providing our visitors with good information on tools, clippers, equipment and much more in the area of Barbering & Styling. In this article, we would like to cover some of the main features and details of these clippers. Also, we will go over the ratings, testimonials & reviews from actual customers who have purchased these clippers. We hope that the information that you find here will be useful.
In this particular paragraph of our Andis Fade Master Clipper Review, we will go into the details and some of the features of these clippers:
- The lightweight aluminum housing that is unbreakable allowing for years of use
- A powerful magnetic motor which is said to run cool and also quiet
- Motor runs at 14,000 strokes per minute
- Leveler that is adjustable for different lengths and for Fading
- Including the Andis Fade Master Blade
According to our research team, the Andis Fade Master Clipper has a 3.6 out of 5-Star rating. This rating is based on Amazon’s 5-Star rating system. Out of the 80 customers, currently, who have rated these clippers:
- 37 customers have given them a 5-Star
- 13 customers have given them a 4-Star
- 6 customers have given them a 3-Star
- 6 customers have given them a 2-Star
- 18 customers have given them a 1-Star
As you may be able to tell, the Andis Fade Master Clipper is made much like the Andis Improved Master, the difference being the Fade Master’s Blade which is made especially for fading and tapering. From the reviews that our research team has gone over, these clippers work very well in the area of tapering and fading.
Once again, just click on the links provided for more information. Thank You for visiting the StylezandKutzMag Blogsite and please visit BarberSuppliesOnlineStore.com for more information on equipment, tools, clippers, chairs and much, much more.